Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wedding Blog

New beginnings, love and celebration. Everything a wedding is all about. Having been engaged earlier this month, and celebrating my nth year in the industry, I realize that though my official website www.czarinavilla.com is up, after all these years I have never had a wedding blog - a venue to showcase another side of me as a women's wear designer.


I was never keen on accumulating (let alone taking) photos of my clients - brides and debutantes- but this year I am changing that attitude. My personal blog alone can attest to my fair-weather-posting habits. Blame it on my erratic schedule.


And now without further ado, I'd like to share with you some of the women who let me be a part of their special day. (Those whose photos I was able to retrieve anyway).



x,
Czarina

















No comments:

Post a Comment